WE ARE FARMERS
This place has been run by farmers since 1366… and it shows. They cooked what they grew, nothing else. There is no better place to taste farm food from the Duero Valley, you’re in the land of bread & wine where the sky’s the limit.
We call it Cosa Nostra.
- We’re farmers · We cook what we grow.
- Duero Valley · The land of bread and wine, where the sky’s the limit.
- Organic is our cult · We love things all natural. Let’s not fix what’s not broken!
- Mediterranean diet · Because we are what we eat.
- Spanish cuisine · Ingredients are always the true protagonists.
- Keep it simple · Simplicity is the utmost sophistication.
- Small is beautiful · We favour small producers. Authenticity always tastes better.
- At slow pace · “Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly” as Mae West said.
We are active members of the Slow Food movement and we follow the principles of good + clean + fair.
FARM TO TABLE
All the core ingredients used in Zorita’s Kitchen have been directly sourced from our own organic farm, only 15 minutes away from Hacienda Zorita.
Our interior has been inspired by the Dominican refectories, where the monks dined at communal tables.