Broken Wharf House· City Of London
WE ARE IN THE CITY
Welcome to Broken Wharf House! We’re right on the Thames north bank, next to Foster’s Millennium Bridge and opposite Tate Modern Gallery. St Paul’s Cathedral is just behind us.
The best London Wine & Tapas eatery is in the busy City of London. An urban retreat, away from daily stress. Eat out and relax over after work drinks; have a casual business lunch with your colleagues; dine al fresco overlooking the Thames; or enjoy a candlelight dinner in the evening.
- Our Restaurant & Farm Shop is open Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 10:00 p.m.
- And we are now open at weekends:
Saturdays: 11am to 10pm
Sundays: 11am to 5pm
- Our outdoor Terrace closes at 8:00 p.m.
- Enjoy your meal now in our new first floor, with stunning views overlooking the Thames.
- Call to book on 020 7429 3253 email@example.com
- Download our menu
- Download our wine list
The Haciendas Company Ltd
Broken Wharf House
2, Broken Wharf
“If you are looking for a place in London that serves outstanding Ibérico ham or chorizo, Spanish ewe’s cured cheese, some extra virgin olive oil or any of the other Spanish delicacies you’ve come to the right place. You can dine in or even buy the whole range to take home. Remember all those lovely things you had when on holiday in Spain? We have them here for you to taste again.
Our restaurant and farm shop brings the finest foods and best Wines straight from The Haciendas to your place.”